Established in 1998, NDML continue to provide award winning, specialist insurance services to the leisure and hospitality industry, including Night Clubs, Late Bars, Hotels, Restaurants and Gaming/Amusement Venues (this list is not exhaustive).
Growing in stature year on year, we are recognised as the market leader reaping on-going praise from an ever increasing catalogue of satisfied clients and industry experts alike.
Following on from our successes in 2015 where we won Schemes Broker of the Year, UK Broker Awards, Commercial Broker of the Year at the Commercial Insurance Awards and Modern Claims Awards & the UK Claims Excellence Award for Customer Care Initiative we have in 2017 so far being Highly Commended as Broker Team of the Year at the Modern Claims Awards and we have won Claims Training Initiative at the Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards. We continue to lead the way in our industry constantly evolving to meet our customers needs.
Appointed Brokers to
NTIA (Night time Industries Association)
NTIA (Night Time Industries Association) has been formed by independent bar, nightclub and restaurant owners, pubs, festival and live music event operators as well as music managers and other supporters of the benefits of the Night Time Industry from the world of business, culture, media and politics.
- NTIA lobbies nationally to ensure the success stories of the Night Time Industry are heard and understood.
- NTIA commissions Academic Research that demonstrates empirically the contribution of the Night Time Industries to the UK.
- NTIA will have an ongoing dialogue with senior leaders in the UK with regard to the importance of the Night Time Industry.
- NTIA promotes clarity with regard to crime statistics & shines a light on vague terms such as “Anti Social Behaviour” – while reminding everyone that the Night Time Industries is the UK’s fifth largest sector and an enormous success story.
- NTIA champions the cultural output that is created within and provided through the Night Time Industries.
- NTIA works with Think Tanks, research bodies and other groups to promote Night Time Industry.
Best Bar None – Partner since 2009
BBN is a national award scheme supported by the Home Office, aimed at promoting responsible management and operation of alcohol licensed premises. Piloted in Manchester in 2003, it has since improved standards in over 100 towns and cities across the UK and abroad.
The aim of BBN is to reduce alcohol related crime and disorder in town centres by building positive relations between the licensed trade, police and local authorities. It warns of the harmful effects of binge drinking as well as improving the knowledge and skills of enforcement and regulation agencies, licensees and bar staff.
Preferred Insurance Partner to
The Bingo Association
The Bingo Association was formed in 1998, following the merger of the British Bingo Operators‘ Association and the Bingo Association of Great Britain. Bingo is a unique part of the gambling industry, firmly at the soft end of the spectrum of gambling activities, rooted in the social arena.