Challenges faced by the Night-Time Industry and How to Overcome Them is a new report looking at the industry’s various challenges.
The night-time economy is thriving, but in order to ensure its continual success the industry must work together to tackle important issues.
Our report covers the following topics:
- Obtaining and keeping late night licenses
- Increased rents and business rates
- PPL and PRS fees
- Communication between planning and licensing committees
- Challenges within local areas
- Inclusion, equality and diversity
- The rise of 24-hour cities
- Safety and security
- Technology and customer service
- The importance of events
- Hybrid venues
- The future of the night-time industry