Nightlife operators are forever evolving and developing their venues; bars owners are no exception. UK cityscapes are now host to a diversified pool of coffeehouses and brew houses, sports bars and wine bars, arcades and cocktail lounges. British culture is incredibly reliant on our portfolio of watering holes not only for identity but for our economy.
Wine bars blend new trends with age-old traditions, they remain essential to our culture and offer customers a varied experience. However, many dangers put this diversification at risk. Tight profit margins, new legislation, licensing regulations and legal issues make managing a venue one of the most difficult and complex endeavours. NDML understands this, and it’s our mission to work alongside bar owners to deliver insurance tailored to their venue.
Wine bar insurance aims to address the specific needs of wine bars, and in turn, a key section of our city’s landscape. However, insurers won’t provide a tailored policy without guidance. Brokers will take into account your needs, provide that guidance, and help develop an insurance policy that fits your requirements. This would include your building, business operations, belongings, staff, customers; all while fitting within a budget. NDML are dedicated to working with you and insurers to find the best insurance solution for your wine bar.
Wine bar owners will require a range of insurance options within their policy. This will help cover against unlikely scenarios, large and small. At NDML, we offer both quality and quantity, only providing the best comprehensive cover to our clients. Some insurance options you should double check are included within your wine bar policy include:
– Public Liability insurance for a wine bar will cover you against slips trips and third-party damages. This is essential for every business.
– Employers’ liability insurance will protect wine bar owners against claims made by employees.
– Buildings and contents insurance for wine bars is crucial for the protection of your premises against theft fire and flood.
– Directors’ and Officers liability for bar owners can cover the compensation costs of claims made against CEOs and company directors.
– Business Interruption insurance for wine bars will cover against any loss of business due to the aftereffects of a claim or unforeseen circumstance. For any periods you cannot carry out business, this insurance policy will cover the loss of income in line with the profit you would have made.
– Loss of Licence policy will protect against the negative effects of having your license revoked.
– Stock insurance will cover the cost of replacing stock if its damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
– Money insurance will protect your bar’s money on site as well as any finances in transit to the bank.
We work with a wide range of establishments, including: wine bars, late bars, cocktail bars, sports bars, Irish bars and American bars. We offer comprehensive commercial combined cover as well as business protection. We also offer additional covers which are necessary for clients of a certain type or area. We want to help grow the sector by protecting it.
We firmly believe that delivering the right insurance is a matter of experience and expertise. Our team will get to know the individual needs of your bar, we’ll get to know your people, perform a risk assessment, and then find the best cover available on the market.
At NDML, we aim to strike a balance between cost effectiveness and quality cover. It’s why we are the largest independent insurance broker for bars and nightclubs. We’ll help you find affordable bar insurance that provides all the protection you need.