Proposal for mandatory COVID certification in a Plan B scenario
The Government department for Health and Social Care have asked to hear the views of businesses, event organisers and venue operators. The call for evidence is open to everyone aged 18 and over.
The report will be published `14th October and is aimed at stakeholders in leisure and hospitality, those that have experience of using certification on a voluntary basis over the summer, and proposals from the workforce. The government invites submissions of evidence, and is also engaging with stakeholder representative groups.
The data compiled will be used to inform the actions of the government, surrounding key topics including:
- mandatory vaccine-only certification for all visitors
- not-fully-vaccinated members having to test regularly when at work
To have your views accounted for, fill out the questionnaire in the link below:
Click below and Scroll down to Ways To Respond : Respond Online
To take a look at the proposed government autumn and winter plan 2021, see here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-response-autumn-and-winter-plan-2021
Why is the Proposal for mandatory COVID certification in a Plan B scenario important?
- To support our industry and give your opinion to the government so they don’t cripple leisure and hospitality.
- To have your voice heard.
- We should spread the questionnaire to colleagues and clients in the industry
- To make change
Let’s affect change and let the government know the importance of the leisure and hospitality industry! Sign today!