In these unprecedented times, it’s hard to stay focussed on the good news stories happening throughout the country. That’s why we’ve compiled this article packed full of positive news from the night-time industry! Have a great story to share? Get in touch with us.
Insurance & Business Insight
- Many insurers are offering an extension on unoccupied property clauses, giving you extra peace of mind during uncertain times.
- Some electricity companies are offering to freeze standing charges. Get in touch with your energy supplier for more information.
Community Stories & Charitable Giving
- United We Stream launches, providing music lovers with the chance to see a range of artists streamed live.
- The community is coming together to support #TheBigFreeze, a temporary freeze of the UK economy – businesses in the night-time industry have been sharing their views and insights on social media. Together, the community is working together to instigate change.
- One of the UK’s largest nightclubs, Studio 388, has become a food warehouse to help the local London community.
- Hotels across the country are working with the council to provide rooms for rough sleepers during the coronavirus crisis.
- Drinks manufacturers such as Diego are helping to produce hand sanitiser for key workers – alcohol alchemists are certainly doing their bit to help the cause.
Night-Time Industry Updates
- Breweries across the UK are offering to take back unopened casks, freeing up a little extra cash for you temporarily while your venue is closed.
- We published our top tips to help save the night-time economy. Print out our PDF, share it on your social channels and advise your customers how to help keep the industry alive.
- NTIA are researching the impact of coronavirus on the industry. Fill out the survey to have your say.
NDML Team News
- Your NDML team are staying well connected virtually, taking part in digital team quizzes and after work drinks.
It’s business as (un)usual for us so you can be assured we’re looking after you, our customer, as always. For more information and advice about your insurance policy please get in touch with your Account Executive.